dinsdag 9 februari 2016

Valentines Day 2016: Love Letters


Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not blogging for a while, lots have been going on. But I have been doing my nails ofcourse :) maybe not as much as before. I have a lot to catch up but I'll start with my most recent mani. Will post my older ones later too.


I did these for a Valentines contest on IG and the theme was Love Letters. With on my ring finger a love letter and on the rest of my nails birds delivering the letters, roses and hearts. 


Base Sixteen matte 646 did a saran wrap with Konad white MdU 25 and 55. And on my ringfinger I used a little grey too Catrice C01 Pebble Beach. Stamped with Catrice Rock-O-Co C01 L'Ombre A Sanssouci, BPS black, MdU 55, 8, 32 and Konad white. Plates MoYou London Scholar 02 (writing and feathered pen), Suki 03 (the letters and small hearts), Mother Nature 01 (hearts and birds) and Mother Nature 05 (roses, leaves, branches, birds and fountain).

I later made it matte with China Glaze Magic matte.


I think I liked it better matte what do you think?

Thanks for reading.

xoxox

2 opmerkingen:




  1. Where to order welsh corgi puppies?
    Pembroke Welsh Corgis are good with children as long as they're respected; some tend to nip at the heels. Pembrokes can get along well with cats and other pets if socialized when young, but might not be keen on other dogs. The Pembroke corgi is somewhat suspicious around strangers and must be trained to not growl. Pembroke Welsh Corgis are often domineering over each other .









    Where to order hyacinth macaw?
    We guarantee that there are no symptoms of disease or parasites at the time of sale and that our birds are completely healthy. This means that our birds are free of viral infections, pathogenic bacterial infections, fungal infections, and congenital defects.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen